Birthday parties and the bank that breaks with them

8:15 AM Edit This 1 Comment »


Good freaking heavens my kids are expensive! Eli had his birthday party in May at Chuck E. Cheese and that cost a pretty penny, now Kristopher's birthday is coming in June and we're going to shell out another small fortune for it as well. I love my children but they are breaking my bank for sure. Kristopher hasn't made up his mind about what he wants to do for his birthday, one day it's Chuck E. Cheese, the next it's the public pool, then he goes for the big guns and wants Incredible Pizza! Yikes! Thankfully I signed up at Bloggerwave to make some extra cash with my blogging. Every bit helps and if I blog enough I can earn plenty enough to help offset the cost of the birthday party.

1 comments:

Alexis Jacobs said...

CEC is a scam. The only pro thing about the big mouse is they serve beer.