Whew! We've been busy!!

8:35 PM Edit This 2 Comments »

First of all thank God it's the last week of school and thank GOD thi is a four day weekend. I am exhausted and so is Stacey. But most importantly, thank God the kids are at the grandparents tonight! Woohoo! I wish I could say that we've done nothing but relax and veg out all day, but nope. We've been battling the fleas, our dogs are killing us and themselves with the fleas. So we had to fog the house, and then clean up the mess, wash the dogs, and spray the dang yard too. It's been busy as hell and I'm tired. We did get some potentially good news, the grandparents might keep the kids for one more night. THEN we wont do anything but veg LOL!

2 comments:

Alexis Jacobs said...

Welcome back :) I hope you got your night of relaxation.

Kimberly said...

Hope you got your relaxing night!!!!