Finals Fears

6:36 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Finals are here this week and next. I have one more exam before my actual fial in my Principles of Management class. My speech class starts giving their final speeches today and next Wednesday. My favorite final will be my History final and that becomes available Monday. Then I will be done done done until January 14th!

Spring semester is going to be scary but I'm really looking forward to it. I'm taking Biology with a lab, Religions of Mankind, Psychology, and Local State and Government. I told Stacey that I feel excited because finishing this semester will really make a dent in the hours needed towards graduation and it feels like I am truly getting closer to having a degree. It's something I can't wait to have and it's a reality for me not a wish. I'm grateful for the oppourtunity to be able to go to school. I'm working hard to make good grades and I look forward to seeing my kid watch me walk across the stage and accept my diploma.

Wish me luck on my finals!

0 comments: