I have to have a plan

10:00 AM Edit This 0 Comments »

Glitter Photos
I learned on my trip to Texas that I need a plan, I cannot stand around and wait for nothing to happen. I don't need an itinerary perse, I just need a general guideling to adhere to. There is room for change but not every.single.thing. has to be fucking changed every.single.fucking.time. I learned that there are some problems I absolutely cannot fix and I am 1000% powerless. I accept that now. I learned that people grow up, grow down, grow sideways, and sometimes grow inside out. I learned that I do not do well depending on other people or being at anyone else's mercy. I learned that sitting in the drizzling rain for 2 hours waiting can result in a cold 2 days later. I learned you never catch up on lost sleep and to stop trying. Most importantly, I learned I have to have a plan.

0 comments: